Pre-test results for bahirurn
Results for bahirurn
1. All of the following methods are currently used to obtain sperm from post pubertal males prior to treatment for cancer except:
2. Which healthcare provider should lead the reproductive health discussion?
3. What is considered the most challenging aspect of cancer treatment for many AYAs?
4. All of the following should be discussed with pediatric cancer survivors as they enter puberty and into survivorship except?
5. The best contraceptive method(s) to decrease both the risks of unintended pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infection include(s):
6. Which specialty should be included in the interdisciplinary team for reproductive health?
7. Which of the following are important factors to consider when assessing fertility preservation treatment options for AYA females?
8. Which of the following is an approved (nonexperimental) treatment to improve future fertility for reproductive-aged women with cancer?
9. Which of the following are family building options post-cancer treatment?
10. Which of the following is true regarding the physical status of the pre-pubertal population?
11. What is typically identified as the greatest supportive care need among AYA cancer patients?
12. Which of the following was identified as the most influential when promoting psychosocial adjustment, recovery and improved progress among AYA cancer patients?
13. Secondary testicular failure is caused by pathology affecting:
14. Women are born with all of the eggs that they will have in their lifetime.
15. Reproductive health is consistently one of the most important issues cited by AYA cancer survivors and is _______ addressed in a suitable manner?
16. For females, Tanner Stage IV means which of the following?
17. Which of the following is the first step a health care provider should take to facilitate discussion regarding fertility preservation?
18. At which stage do males usually become a candidate for fertility preservation?